Web development is not something that easy to learn and apply. It needs more than luck to make a great website or site. What makes a great website? What are the essential traits of great sites? After you visit a site and find yourself staying awhile, what makes you stay? A sense of humor helps. Flashy graphics are nice. But the fundamental traits that make a site work are more elusive.
- What a site should do?
- Provide Original contents
- Share useful or valuable information for visitors
- Easily access by 56 kbps modem
- Optimize graphic file size for a site display (max. 20 KB per graphic)
- Optimize the site’s html by removing excess spaces especially on home
- Easily read or well – organized for visitors and search engines
- Activate a security to protect the site from unwanted visitors.
- Allow visitors to interact with the site
It’s easy, isn’t? These 8 basic parts can improve your site. You just need to find the right web developer to help you