Web development is a job where someone is asked to create a great website. A great website is not always SEO friendly website. SEO friendly website can be a great website but a great website may be not SEO friendly website. A website will be really great and complete when there is SEO friendly html in it.
How can you recognize SEO friendly website?
A website that can be called as SEO friendly website should
- resolved the WWW problem of its url naming
- have simple and clear title tag
- have a meta description that descripts the title tag
- have heading text (h1-h4) in the website
- use alt text for images so Search Engines can read it
- make internal links that link each page in the website
- have original content for each page of the website
These things are only the basic. For more information of SEO Friendly Website, you can ask DGtraffic’s Web team to have a clear understanding about it.