Google AdWords is a service from Google that allows its user to advertise their business on Google search engines and its partners. Google AdWords advertising use pay-per-click (PPC) method. Pay-per-click (PPC) means that you only pay for the ad when someone clicks on it. These ads are displayed along with the search results when someone searches Google using one of your keywords. The ad will appear under “Sponsored links” in either the side column of the results page or the top row above the free search results.
The advantages of using Google AdWords are
- Since you choose relevant keywords for your ad, it allows you to advertise to an audience that’s already interested in your business.
- You get the freedom of choosing from multiple ad formats that can include text, images and videos.
- You have a freedom to choose your own relevant keywords.
- You can use as many keywords as you need. But those keywords must be relevant for your business.
- You can target specific audiences and locations.
- There’s no minimum monthly charge for Google AdWords.
- You have full control how much you must pay for your advertisings. You can choose to pay for clicks on your ads or for impressions your ads receive.
For more information, you should find online marketing company with Google AdWords Certified like DGtraffic that can help you to manage your advertisings.