The last article about Google AdWords has discussed about Google Display Networking. Now it is the time for us to discuss about Google Search Ads. What is Search Ad? Search Ad is a term that used to describe where you Google AdWords Ad will appear. As the name implies, your Ad will appear on the Search Engine Result Page (SERP). It will be shown above and beside of natural search result. Here is example of SERP if you search keyword “Toko Online” by using Google.
Those specific keywords will only target internet users that are really interested with your products and services so those who come to your website are basically your potential consumers. By using this way, you can target specific keywords that are relevant to your products and services.
Why Must Use Search Ads?
You ask why you must use search ads. Here is our answer: More than 100 million people use Google Search to find information every day. Even now, there are more than ten thousand people that use Google Search to browse information simultaneously while you read this article. Imagine, how many people you can reach with your Ads and make them to be your consumer? It will surely help you increase your sales.
Benefits of Google AdWords Search Ads
Search Ad type gives you many benefits like:
- Your business will appear on the first page of Google SERP
- By using specific keywords, you target specific internet users
- Get potential consumers that are really interested with your products and services
- Only pay when someone click your Ads
- Control the cost that you will spend everyday
- Stop and run your Ads any time you want
- Get a report how your Ads performance and your budget
- Change your text Ad every time when you have a new promotion or event
- Increase the traffic to your website and increase your sales
- Rise your brand awareness
All of these benefits can be found in Google AdWords. For more information about Search Ad from Google AdWords, you can fill the form at the front page of DGtraffic website.