Each year, Google Analytics team will create new features to improve Analytics. On Analytics BlogSpot, the team shares some additional features for Analytics that they are working on right now. If it goes smoothly, they can be launched in 2012 and 2013. Here are some of examples:
- Universal Analytics which is launched in October can be used to help Analytics users to adjust Google Analytics according to their needs. It also can integrate datasets and give complete version of entire marketing.
- Attribution Modeling Tool Public Whitelist helps users to learn more about impact of marketing programs to increase sales and conversions. Actually, this feature has been launched in April only for premium users. From now on, the team will gradually public this feature.
- Cost Data Import lets users to import cost data from digital source. After that, users can compare the performance of all digital programs side by side.
- Customer Lifetime Value (CLV) can be used to analyze how many dollar that customer will spend. Users can rank their customers and measure your marketing actions.
- Rencency, Frequency & Monetary is another feature that the team wants to bring it to Analytics users. The data can be used to manage your spend allocation and customer relationship. This feature has been used by savvy marketers to identify their customers.
- Custom Dimensions / Metrics feature lets you add others information such as CRM data or Cost Data to your Google Analytics account.
With all of these new features, Google Analytics team hopes to help its users. This news is brought to you by DGtraffic from Analytics BlogSpot. For more information, don’t hesitate to give us a call or send us an email. We will be glad to give you the best answers and solutions.